The world tends to look a lot differently to us when we’re kids. For whatever reason, our minds tend to wander and are generally a lot more unusual when we’re little and we have plenty of time to sit and think. With that mental freedom comes a greater sense of imagination and an open-mindedness that we may sometimes diminish when we get older. To put this in more explicit terms, it often means that little kids are hearing or seeing things that the rest of us can’t see—but we’ll leave the conclusions you draw from that up to you! Regardless, it can lead to some spooky incidents for parents. With no further ado, here are 30 examples of the spookiest, most unusual things that little kids have said.
1. Where would you learn something like this?
2. Well that’s a little bit unusual…
3. Nothing like seeing spirits at a graveyard.
4. Maybe past lives are realer than we thought.
5. Ok, now this one is just funny.
6. How do you explain this one?
7. How is that even possible?
8. Nighttime visits aren’t always welcome.
9. Sometimes it’s just a generalized sixth sense situation.
10. And sometimes these kinds of insights bring us good news.
11. Encounters from the beyond can sometimes be very sweet as well.
12. If the last one didn’t convince you, what about this one?
13. Imaginary friend or ghost sighting?
14. Ok, now this one is just upsetting.
15. Pretty hard to explain this one away.
16. Nothing unusual about this one—just standard creepiness.
17. Once again, this is more than a little bit strange.
18. We wouldn’t be able to sleep either.
19. Ok, this one is pretty funny.
20. This could be a coincidence but it’s still pretty strange.
21. This is a big “no thanks” from us.
22. Of all the ones on this list, this one might be the most disturbing.
23. This is definitely a little strange.
24. In a way, this one is kind of cute.
25. We weren’t prepared to hear so many stories about reincarnation…
26. Ok, we’re terrified now.
27. It’s never pleasant to feel like your child is somehow in danger.
28. Um, please don’t?
29. Well this is upsettingly specific.
30. The human mind is a fascinating thing.
As you can see, there’s a lot more going on in a child’s mind than we may realize. The imagination and the subconscious are still parts of human life that we know very little about. We can all feel their effects, but we may not be able to see or explain their mechanisms very well. In some sense, children can give us some insight into a side of reality that we don’t often examine. What do you think about these stories? Do you have any of your own experiences like this? Let us know in the comments below.
Please SHARE this with your friends and family.
Source: Bored Panda