Sibling rivalry. It begins the moment that the new baby enters the world. The first born is no longer the one being coddled and praised. Kids become jealous of the attention their new sibling is getting and tantrums can ensue. Of course, little do these kids know that their new baby brother or sister will turn out to be their best friend. Start the slideshow for instant giggles.
These 40 kids were horrified about the news of having a sibling. The photos below perfectly capture their hilarious and very disappointed expressions.
Sibling rivalry. It begins the moment that the new baby enters the world. The first born is no longer the one being coddled and praised. Kids become jealous of the attention their new sibling is getting and tantrums can ensue.
Of course, little do these kids know that their new baby brother or sister will turn out to be their best friend. Start the slideshow for instant giggles.
1. After bringing the new baby home, big sis packed up all of her things and tried to leave.
2. That moment when you realize you’re now the middle child.
3. Not quite the same doting look as Dad.
4. Really, Mom? Really?
5. What the heck is that thing?
6. Look on the bright side, 27 weeks is still pretty far away.
7. She’s certainly not going to hide how she feels about the new baby.
8. Middle Child Syndrome at its finest.
9. “No thanks! I’m over it!”
10. At least all of the siblings can wallow in their misery together.
11. She looks like she’s looking at something from another planet.
12. “My nephew holding his baby sister for the first time. As a single guy it reminded me of what it’s like to hold someone’s baby.”
13. This little girl found out she was going to have a baby brother instead of a baby sister. Let’s just say she isn’t thrilled.
14. This toddler looks absolutely defeated.
15. She really didn’t want a sibling.
16. He is not nearly as pumped about this as his parents.
17. This is what the look of despair looks like.
19. “What have my parents done?!”
20. When she was still the only child versus When mom tells her she’s going to be a sister.
21. This is a serious pout.
22. When you find out you’re having not one…but two new siblings.
23. Let’s give her some space.
24. Worst. News. Ever.
25. They were hoping for another brother.
26. His entire world just crashed down.
27. Surely they could have used another word besides ‘expiring’.
28. This is the worst day of her life.
29. It all looked like fun and games until…
30. “You’ve got to be kidding me with this, right?”
31. Guess which family member isn’t very happy about this.
32. Miss Sassy Pants
33. This is the whole purpose of having a sibling, right?
34. She doesn’t feel so well.
35. This time, it’s the baby that’s unsure about things.
36. To be fair, no one wants to share their pizza.
37. He’d rather not accept.
38. As little touching as possible.
39. Getting sized up.
40. Seriously? This is it?