Becoming a dad is one of the best things that can happen to you. Sure, parenthood is hard, but so is anything worth putting energy into, don’t you think?
Unfortunately, we still have a cultural stereotype of the “doofy dad” who can’t do anything right. The doofy dad loses his kids in the store and doesn’t even know how to change a diaper unless Mom is around. Thankfully, that’s not true to life. Most dads are completely capable of taking care of their kids without any help.
When you’re a dad, there are so many opportunities to teach your kids and to learn from them! Kids teach us how to slow down and appreciate the little things. They teach us how to take pleasure in simple things like a nice day. And goodness knows, they teach us patience!
There are all sorts of ways to be a good dad but no one does it in exactly the same way. Even though these 75 dads all have unique methods of parenting, they’re still winning the Dad of the Year Award. Who ever said that being a parent meant never having any more fun? Definitely not these dads.
1. Have to practice on someone
2. The god of thunder loves his kids
3. Consider these coconuts
4. Like father, like daughter
5. When your daughter wants to be the wolf
6. Teaching the kids how to do push-ups
7. A tea party for two
8. The workday isn’t over yet
9. This kiddo trusts her dad
10. When the baby won’t be still
11. Bath time with Dad
12. Everyone wanted to know Dave’s workout secrets
13. Just go ahead and play while I catch some Zzzz
14. Their controllers are unplugged
15. You’re so strong!
16. Whatever you have to do to keep them happy
17. He’s ready for the big game
18. They’ll eat anything
19. Like father, like son
20. She wanted a swing
21. Making the next generation of superheroes
22. The ultimate #dadhack
23. You’ll always be his little baby
24. Saving the world after snack time
25. How devilishly angelic
26. Best Father’s Day ever
27. One, two, three, selfie
28. It’s the little things
29. Mohawk twins
30. There’s nothing like snuggling with Dad
This little girl looks like she feels totally safe in her father’s arms. And amazingly, the feeling is exactly the same for her dad!