Sibling rivalry. It begins the moment that the new baby enters the world. The first born is no longer the one being coddled and praised. Kids become jealous of the attention their new sibling is getting and tantrums can ensue.
These kids were horrified about the news of having a sibling. The photos below perfectly capture their hilarious and very disappointed expressions.
Of course, little do these kids know that their new baby brother or sister will turn out to be their best friend.
1. After bringing the new baby home, big sis packed up all of her things and tried to leave.
2. That moment when you realize you’re now the middle child.
3. Not quite the same doting look as Dad.
4. Really, Mom? Really?
5. What the heck is that thing?
6. Look on the bright side, 27 weeks is still pretty far away.
7. She’s certainly not going to hide how she feels about the new baby.
8. Middle Child Syndrome at its finest.
9. No thanks! I’m over it!
10. At least all of the siblings can wallow in their misery together.
11. She looks like she’s looking at something from another planet.
12. “My nephew holding his baby sister for the first time. As a single guy it reminded me of what it’s like to hold someone’s baby.”
13. This little girl found out she was going to have a baby brother instead of a baby sister. Let’s just say she isn’t thrilled.
14. This toddler looks absolutely defeated.
15. She really didn’t want a sibling.
16. He is not nearly as pumped about this as his parents.
17. This is what the look of despair looks like.
19. “What have my parents done?!”
20. When she was still the only child versus When mom tells her she’s going to be a sister.
Please SHARE this with your friends and family.
Follow your friends or be the first to join our group